By Bill Bickle
What if whenever Cecil mentions how much he’s into science on his show, Carlos’s team of scientists nudge each other and mutter, “I bet he is.”, whilst Carlos blushes and stammers over his beakers.
This speaks to me so much, and is probably the most important part, but let me tell you, I like this bit more:
What would be great, I think, is if I could hire some kind of old-timey town crier to precede me into any room I enter, shouting “Lesbian coming! Lesbian coming this way!” and possibly ringing some kind of bell. Then everyone would already know before our interaction commenced, and they could be pleasant or horrible as the spirit moved them, but at least we’d be communicating from a place of honesty and I wouldn’t have to worry about whether I’ll inadvertently reveal myself.
I kinda love this song.
no | rather not | I dunno | I guess | sure | yes | FUCK yes | oh god you don’t even know
okay but hear me out
- male jaeger pilots getting extra moody when their female co-pilots are on their periods
- male jaeger pilots getting to experience cramps via the drift and their faces go ashy and white and they have to clench their jaws to keep it together
- male jaeger pilots providing small comforts to their female co-pilots because they know what they need without having to ask
- male jaeger pilots calling out other pilots for their misogynistic shit because NAH BRO YOU DON’T FUCKIN KNOW
- male jaeger pilots being able to tell when their female partner is pregnant before they can and either having to break it to them up front or find ways to give them hints
- Fierce lady pilots with giant teddybear dudepilots
- ヽ(๏∀๏ )ﾉ
Forgotten Children Film Chronicles:
3/???: Once Upon a Forest